[firebase-br] IBO 5.12.1 Build 2967 com suporte ao Delphi 10.4

listas em warmboot.com.br listas em warmboot.com.br
Quinta Junho 11 09:19:56 -03 2020

Pra quem estava perguntando sobre IBO com suporte ao Delphi 10.4,
segue mensagem do Jason:

This is a forwarded message
From: 'Jason Wharton' jason em jwharton.com [IBObjects] <IBObjects em yahoogroups.com>
To: IBObjects em yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 5:36:37 AM
Subject: [IBO] IBO 5.12.1 Build 2967 has been released

All,

I'm thankful to announce that the newest version of IB Objects has now been
released.

Please see the www.ibobjects.com/ReleaseNotes.rtf for the details.

Lots of improvements and fixes, as well as Delphi/CPPB 10.4 Sydney support.

Also, this release includes support for the latest version of InterBase that
I haven't supported for some time.

Thank you to everyone who continues to purchase licensing to this software!

If you need to renew or start a new subscription, please go to
http://community.ibobjects.com and purchase a license.  You can also request
partial pricing status if you need a bit of a discount.  I'm pretty flexable
that way.  Also, I still work based upon Trustware so don't hesitate to
request trustware access if your funds are tight and you want to work with
IBO and pay for a license fee IF and when you can down the road.

I would also like to kindly ask that all those who use Firebird to please
become an Associate or Voting member of the Firebird Foundation so that we
can continue to backup and support the development team for all of their
hard work.  They really do a great job and so please head on over to
https://www.firebirdsql.org/en/firebird-foundation/ and join us!

Kind regards,
Jason Wharton

Posted by: "Jason Wharton" <jason em jwharton.com>

http://tracker.ibobjects.com - your portal to submit and monitor bug reports
http://community.ibobjects.com - your portal to purchase and upgrade

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional