[firebase-br] Diferenças entre left outer join e left join

Mario brujeria em task.com.br
Dom Nov 26 19:42:01 -03 2006

Desculpe, sobre o ingles mas vamos la:

Na mesma página, lá do google temos:

Use a LEFT JOIN operator to create a left outer join. Left outer joins
include all of the records from the first (left) of two tables, even if
there are no matching values for records in the second (right) table.

Use a RIGHT JOIN operator to create a right outer join. Right outer
joins include all of the records from the second (right) of two tables,
even if there are no matching values for records in the first (left)
table.

Use a FULL JOIN operator to create a full outer join. Full outer joins
include all of the records from both tables, even if there are no
matching values for records in the other table.

To combine records disallowing NULL values on any side of a join, use an
INNER JOIN operator.

Portanto:
LEFT OUTER JOIN = LEFT JOIN
RIGHT OUTER JOIN = RIGHT JOIN
FULL JOIN = FULL OUTER JOIN

Apenas o INNER JOIN existe para fazer referencia somente quando houver
cruzamento.

Quando falei sobre testar era, vc tentar usar: LEFT INNER JOIN ou RIGHT
INNER JOIN ou FULL INNER JOIN.
Você verá que o console SQL retornará erro!

Até mais,
Mario H.