[firebase-br] Instalar IBO no Delphi 2005

João Henrique de Souza joao.henrique em jvsind.com.br
Ter Dez 7 12:56:36 -03 2004

Olá....

O Jason respondeu o seguinte na lista de IBO:

[]´s
João Henrique

> IBO with Delphi 2005
> How I install IBO version 4.5ah?

I have a new version of the installer ready that works better than that one.
I should be releasing it today.  Would have been yesterday if I didn't have
a bunch of monkeys on my back...

I'll have it on all the download sites for registered, trustware and eval.
When you get it, it will simply be a single EXE that will guide you through
and installer that copies the files, makes registry changes and compiles and
installs the packages into your chosen IDE's.  It will also make sure there
are no other installed versions of IBO packages but you may need to remove
prior files for things to work just right.

Jason Wharton
www.ibobjects.com